Pros:
Publisher enabled me to neatly organise my text (main body, captions, cover lines, mastheads, page numbers) and images with ease and option, therefore aiding in the development of my layout design skills.
Using a digital camera is easy and an efficient way of capturing photographs, my preliminary helped me develop my photography skills, and prepared me for my music magazine.
Transferring the images through a USB to a PC is easy and quick - making it a swift process, which enables editing to begin instantly.
The vast range of digital technological software available such as Photoshop, PP, Publisher, but also web 1.0 and web.2.0 allowed me to carry out my research and planning efficiently and gave me more experience in handling these types of software.
Cons:
When I first used Photoshop I found it extraordinarily challenging, but as I became more aware of the different tools and how to use them, I still found it difficult but the software became more approachable over time and I now know the basics of how to use Photoshop.
Despite Publisher being an easy software to use in relation to layout design, it was sometimes difficult to clearly be able to see how the final product would look like in relation to colour and brightness of images, as well as background colour.
On a digital camera, I often found that looking on the stream of photos instantly from the camera itself, did not match up to the expectation of the photos that appear bigger on a PC screen, - hard to tell the exact lighting - making it difficult to choose the best/favourable images.
No comments:
Post a Comment